IPDI’s “University Initiative”
Helping Universities Enhance their Project Management Curriculum
Over the past 11 years, our “University Initiative” has worked with various universities around the United States and Canada to establish and enhance their project management education.
Contact us to discuss any or all of the following programs with you:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® preparation course – many companies are looking for professional certification.
- PMP® certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a swiftly growing, high demand certification.
- IPDI’s proven “Ultimate PMP® Prep Boot Camp” course is targeted for students and alumni who want to obtain the much sought after PMP® certification.
- Project Management Masters Certificate program – a series of courses that your alumni could take to obtain a masters certificate.
- This is targeted to alumni who do not want a full MBA but want to advance their careers through additional education.
- MBA with Project Management emphasis – supplement your existing MBA program by adding a project management emphasis.
- This is targeted to alumni and students who want a full MBA specializing in the growing field of project management.
The following universities have used IPDI’s training course(s) for their students and/or alumni:
- University of Phoenix (nationwide)
- University of Toledo (Ohio)
- Cleary University (Michigan) – Doug Boebinger was the first Project Management Department Chair and established their initial project management programs
- Oakland University (Oakland County, Michigan)
- University of Michigan – Dearborn (Dearborn, MI)
- Schulich Executive Education Centre (York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) – Doug Boebinger was awarded their Masters Certificate in Project Management in 2009, 2010, 2013 & 2014
- University of New Brunswick (New Brunswick, Canada)
- St. Mary’s University (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Carleton University (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Working with your staff, IPDI can implement any of our courses at your university or work with your staff to create a unique program to meet your students’ needs.
Contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss these exciting educational opportunities.
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.